Thursday, July 30, 2009

Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

The color of the hair shouldn't matter. If he prefers another simply dye it (although I wouldn't, if he didn't like me natural he'd be gone).



It isn't the color of the hair, or the color of the eyes or the weight on the scale.



It is what is in the persons heart and soul that matters the most.



People today get entirely too hung up on looks and forget about what being human is really about!!!



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Ahem (cough cough)



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Black.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

black!



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Black



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

RED!!! I have red hair.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

i prefer black, or very dark brn, but if another comes along and i like em' enough, i'll consider.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I have gray hair since High School, but I like brown hair.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I like dirty blond... or black



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

doesn't matter, it's what's underneath that counts:)



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Auburn



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

That depends on the lady or the man.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

On men, brunettes! That's my preference. For women, auburn. Red hair is beautiful and not to many people have it .



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I think auburn is a beautiful color.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

i like my hair color...dark dark brown almost black



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I just dyed it fully black about 3 hours ago. It was "darkest brown" and I had about 1/2 an inch of my brown and gray hair showing. It was time for a touch up.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

light brown with some blonde and red highlights..



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

On the opposite sex? Oh crap. Why do you have to make me choose? It's a toss up between brown and blonde... but I also like it when guys go gray.



On me? I'm naturally a brunette and I think brunette ladies are very pretty. I would never change my hair color.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Red, I think it's cute



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I like red curly hair on girls



black on guys



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

tall, dark and handsome works for me!!



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

auburn



its my hair color right now



=] go reds!



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Brunette.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

As long as she has a great personality. l don't mind what colour she is..xxxxxx



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

brown is nice....



but mine is naturally black and some brown too...



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Natural........I like all colors, but for me......a persons hair should either be thier God given hair color or one that is not really bad looking on them. I just HATE it when brunettes make fun of blondes....but then they go and dye their hair blonde!!!



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

blond or dark brown hair idk but love it on hotttttttttttt guys lol



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Brown, because mine is.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

brown...almost black



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

Auburn.



Poll: Blond, Gray, Black, Brown, Auburn? What color hair do you prefer?

I just don't trust ginger haired men. No real reason just cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment