Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have dark brown hair with a small amount of blond on top.. If i dyed it black.. will it turn black

it will turn black i promise i dyed my really white blonde hair black and it didnt turn orange or green thank god.! i say go for it it will look great



I have dark brown hair with a small amount of blond on top.. If i dyed it black.. will it turn black?or green?

black but be careful becaus ethen when you dye it again it wont look like you dyed it also the color will fade away quick



I have dark brown hair with a small amount of blond on top.. If i dyed it black.. will it turn black?or green?

It'll turn black



I have dark brown hair with a small amount of blond on top.. If i dyed it black.. will it turn black?or green?

if its really black black. then your pretty safe, those kinds are designed to cover EVERYTHING, but if its a natural dark dark brown/black then you might turn a flat ashy *greenish* brown, but if its only a small amount of blonde, I wouldnt worry much.

No comments:

Post a Comment