Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

I am 54 and going grey. Blonde hair dyes do not match the blonde that I was. They are either to dark or brassy. Darker blonde just made me look and feel mousey, to light and I looked like a street walker, a very bad street walker. So I bought this brown hair dye and it really suits me.



I have very blue eyes and the red in the brown colour really brings them out.



The problem I have now is that my make up doesn't match. I don't have a fortune to spend on trial and error, so if any of you beauties out there have any clues, please, please, please let me know.



My skin tone is medium/fair.



I have had my eyebrows and lashes dyed the same colour as my hair.



My eyes are dark blue.



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

ive had my hair many shades of blonde, and many shades of brown, and the only colours ive found that really suits both are pale pinks or neutral brown colours... these are all i wear as you can accessorize and experiement with these and they wont look tarty, just sophisticated..



ive heard and seen that greens and lilacs go well with brown, but i personally dont try these as i prefer the natural, sophisticated look.... not the look that ive got up an spent ages on my face...



the least u can do is buy a set with all different colours in, and spend an evening with that and some make up remover, and just do a trial and error night... see which colours suit you, your skin type and your face shape...



hope ive been some help to you. x



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

use light purple or green eyeshadow



:)



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

As James Bond said - make sure the collar and cuffs match - LOL



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

One thing you can always do is go to your nearest mall and go to the big stores (i.e. JC Penny's, Macy's Mcraes) any of the ones that have make up counters and have them do your make up one day. See what you like and go with the colors. :)



I'm a brunette with blue eyes and I tend to find that the darker, more naturals tones look good. You just have to find the right shade of brown's.



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

I would go with a warm beige for a base. Light brown eyeshadow, or possibly gray on the eye contour, with a soft neutral on the lid and under the brow will really bring out the blue in your eyes and compliment your hair color. Stay with a soft peach blush on the apple of your cheek. Go with deeper coral or mauve lipsticks. Red and pink will clash with your red highlights, so avoid them if you can. Remember, less is more!



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

buy new make-up?



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

Without knowing what color you used to wear, it's hard to give advice.



a good way to find out is to go to a make-up counter at a dept store and have them match you. i like clinique. they're not too pushy. this way, you can try different colors and only buy the colors you like.



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

Your question was very interesting to me as I'm 58 and probably more advanced in graying than you are, I am blue eyes, fair skin, and I've just started coloring my hair back as it looked when I was young - medium brown with red highlights - one major difference is that I have naturally dark (almost black) brows and lashes. I have to assume you're not saying your foundation doesn't match, as that should always match your skin tone as close as possible. Use apricot blushes and lip stick or gloss; don't use any colors with a blue undertone as they'll make you look muddy. Use clear pinks on days you need that, no mauves, etc. Your eyes will absolutely pop with brown shadow but be sure to get a light brown as the dark browns on your fair skin will be startling. You can use pretty much any color shadow, but peaches, olive greens, and purples will work well, especially if you use them in conjunction with the brown I already mentioned. Lots of days I use the brown shadow as an eyeliner - applied with a thin brush. Use brown or black/brown mascara as black is too harsh. I had my colors done years ago when that was the fad - Color Me Beautiful - and haven't wavered from using this knowledge. When I get tired of my shadows or when I need new makeup, I'm quite often very lucky and find exactly what I need at the dollar stores - they carry a lot of brand names but you have to buy it when you see it. I live in a very small town, fairly isolated on the Oregon coast, and we have very few places to shop, so I go to the $ store pretty often and am able to take advantage of these bargains.



I am a natural blond but I have dyed my hair brown. Now my makeup doesn't match. Help!!!!!!?

I think you should keep your eyeshadow colour neatural, like a grey colour on your lids, or a brown, either a bronzey brown or warm brown on the lids.



I wouldnt advise you to wear green or blue. you could wear brown eyeliner too.



and maybe light beige foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment