Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need help with my hair!?

hi. i'm lauren. i'm 14 and in the 8th grade. i have thick dirty blond hair that is just past my shoulders and lightly layered. i also have bangs-which annoy me a lot, but i have a really small forhead. i want a fun look that's pretty and easy and that i can still put up. oh, and my hair has a natural wave and it like flips out at the ends but normally i straighten it. what should i do? please help! i want people to notice me in a good way!



I need help with my hair!?

well to be honest if u descibe urself anyone can look like a total hottie but then again they can be so dammnn ugly so show us a pic of u and then we can deside on what hairstyle to give u or elso we have no idea on what to do wit u



I need help with my hair!?

i have the same kind of hair except mine is light brown. i have the same problems. i also love to straighten my hair but it takes along time.

No comments:

Post a Comment