Sunday, August 2, 2009

What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

here are pictures of me with my natural color:



http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07400/johanna.j...



http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07400/johannatr...



http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07400/beachoddu...



in the last picture I'm the one on the left



Me with BLOND HAIR:



http://a282.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Alright so I was thinking of dying my hair mahoghany sort of like this girl:



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/252667...



http://static.flickr.com/101/252667319_c...



Right now my hair is naturally wavy and is my natural color as in the top pics, My eye color is greenish and my skin is light but not overtly pale. What color do you guys think!!



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

hmm i realy like your hair the color it is now, but if you really feel like dying it then i would go for a deep chocolaty brown color with highlights, or a less intense/bright version of that mohagany. I wouldn't go blonde again, i think you look better with darker hair.



good luck!



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

since it appears that you have dark eyebrows, I would stay away from any light colors. I think you look great with your natural hair color. Maybe you could add some highlights, a lighter brown and maybe some caramel color.



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

to be honest, your hair in the first picture looks amazing! if i was you i ll just get a glossing treatment.



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

the top pics looked good maybe add some natural highlights some caramel or if u wanna go bold go dark brown almost black with mahoghany highlights



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

i think light brown with blond highlights will be perfect for you



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

maybe like that mohogony colour but darker. my hair right now i was naturally blonde but then i went brown, so my hair is a dark brown with a red tinge and it looks pretty cool actualy. or you could get funky colour extensions, i have those too. hot pink and purple. lol



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

Go with jet black.



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

Your natural color is the best the only thing i recomend you is to cut it a little



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

I am going to be honest with you. Your natural color is gorgeous and so much better than the others. The blonde will wash you out and looks very fake. You should just add some of the mahogany as highlights but keep your beautiful color as it is!!! The dark hair goes very well with your eyes and fair skin!!



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

Your natural is best but Carmel would be nice to add in highlights. I think you should cut a few inches off and layer the bottom 6 inches up to your chin. It needs a little movement.



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

Upload you photo to UKHairdressers.com and have a play with the colours available on there. You'll then get an idea how each colour works with your skin and style http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/...



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

maybe dark chocolate brown or even black would look good



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

Wow. You looked amazing with your natural hair. I think you should go back to a warm brown. Maybe play with the hairstyles and cuts rather than the colors...?



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

I think your hair is pretty the way it is - but if you really want to dye it - I like the mahoghany.



What color! should I dye my hair? (with pics!)?

mahogany

No comments:

Post a Comment